Life in the Wight House

Monday, March 28, 2011

Things I still need to blog about when I find the time

So I hope to get my blog updated and in order and keep it up to date. I plan to have it published in books along with my scrapbook pages. Unfortunately I am WAY behind . Before I can even sit down to blog, I have to go through my photos and re size the good ones to a web size so upload is faster. I haven't even made it through all my January photos and March is just about over! So here is a list of major posts to come:

Our trip to DC
RJ's 7th Birthday
St. Patrick's day
Our remodel project
Saying goodbye to my 20's
Our trip to Rome, Italy

I am sure there are a few minor posts in-between these, but that is a list of what we have been up too the past couple of months.

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jen!!! I swear, at the beginning of the month I made a mental note to call you on the 19th, but we were in Utah visiting family at the time - we are here again too - we've pretty much spent almost a whole month here. SO I was distracted and I didn't call you. I'm so sorry! I hope you had a fantastic 30th birthday!!!