Life in the Wight House

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Perfect Bed, Sweet Dreams


I love this picture! Savannah is sleeping in the suitcase and RJ is in the big chair.

We went to Boise Thurs. Jared had to go up for work and I also had a SimplyFun meeting up there. My meeting was thrusday night so Jared got the kids. I got a ride with another consultant in the area. (the meeting was in Boise and we were staying next door in Meridian.) Anyway, half to Boise Jared calls telling me I took the keys to our van. Oops. Now Jared is stuck in the hotel with two little monsters. But they had fun swimming in the pool and walking three blocks to get dinner. The travel bed was in the car so Jared made a bed for Savannah in the suitcase. Perfect! I had a laugh when I got back. RJ thought the big chair was cool and thought it was neat that he could us it has a bed. I spent Friday morning with the kids as Jared went to his meeting. Then we took the kids out for a fun filled day at Boondocks before heading home. We would have stayed longer but I am learning that having a dog keeps you closer to home. By the way, funny story: we had Sally scheduled to be spaded monday (tomorrow) I do not want to deal with Heats and she isn't purebred so why not. Anyways, last night we realize she started her first heat. oops. Any suggestions on how to deal with this would be helpful. :)

No comments: