Life in the Wight House

Monday, October 22, 2007

3rd week of October

We don't have many pictures from this past week. Jared was in Virgina on a business trip and I was jealous. Someday maybe I will get to go back east. The Kids and I had a very uneventful week while he was away.

I did learn a new Photo shop technique that is a lot of fun. Here is what I did:



And this is another favorite scrap page I did recently as well:

I spent some more time on my quilt that I haven't been able to work on since before our trip to Hawaii. I am almost finished! Then maybe I'll start working on and finally finish our wedding quilt from the quilt block you all wrote on at our reception.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great job with the photo shop! Love it! Also, thanks for adding me to you friends list! ;) Oh, the guest book didn't work, so go back and do it when you get a chance!

christa said...

Those look great. The tinting technique I did with a program. My camera doesn't do it...at least I don't think it does. I don't have time to really figure out everything it does...once schools out in December I plan on reading the manual front to back, a few 100 times.