Life in the Wight House

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

RJ and Savannah showing off their pumpkins. These came from our garden!





































Last Year RJ hated putting his hand in the pumpkin. He washed his hands each time he pulled out the pumpkin guts. But this year he didn't have too much of a problem.

Savannah was a little unsure at first. But she enjoyed it once she got started.







Savannah got pumpkin!



RJ saying BOO!










Can you believe it? I am finally on the blog!















Of course, Savannah had to try the pumpkin, Everything still goes into the mouth!










Savannah is mad because we are all done. It was just too much fun!



RJ and his skull. So perfect for a pirate.

2 comments:

christa said...

FUN! We carved ours yesterday, I plan on putting the pictures up today...hopefully! RJ looks like a blond Jared, I can't believe how much your kids look just like each of you. Of couse, Eva looks just like me and Elle looks just like Jeremy so I guess that makes sense.

Katie said...

Holy cow! Those came from your garden? That is awesome! So..are they easy to grow? I am NOT a green thumb in any way, so I would need to know how easy it was BEFOREHAND! :)