Life in the Wight House

Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Trip to Utah for Kylie's 2nd B-day

My sister came up for a visit last week and we took a mini trip with the kids and my Aunt Marilyn to my Aunt Christine's house down in Utah. She is the one who adopted my sister's baby, Kylie. Kylie is know 2 and this was the first time Margaret has seen her since she was born. I think it was a good trip for everybody. Kylie is a cutie. I took so many pictures of her, you would think she was my kid.

Before we got to Christine's house, we stopped at Lorana and Earl's home in Salt Lake. Savannah really took to Uncle Earl.

(Jared was in Virgina on bussness while we were making our family visits.)








Here is Kylie. Isn't she a cute.




















RJ and Seth looking for bad guys to fight.

















I love this picture. What cute cousins.

















Kylie coloring with her birth mom and adoptive mom.
















The boys: Seth, Kaleb, & RJ















The girls having a snack

















Margaret reading Kylie a bedtime story.
















Savannah talking on the phone. She is already multi-tasking, what a girl!



















The girls loved playing ring-around-the-rosies. We each had to take turns playing with them.




















Margaret and Kylie. What a sweet photo.





















Kylie smiling for the camera.

















It was so hard to get the kids to take a photo together. But here is the best one I could get.














Kylie and Dallin (adopted dad)

Sorry, but I couldn't get Kylie just to look at the camera.





















This is another favorite picture.






















Kylie's cake.














Dallin cut the cake so that Kylie would get her name.















savannah enjoying her cake

















RJ loves hats. Where ever we go he finds a hat to wear.













Margaret got the word "Birth" because she is the birth mom.

Dallin gave me "Happy" because I am always happy.

Marilyn got "day" for sharing the special day with them

and Christine got "2nd" because it was her second year with Kylie.

What a creative cake cutter he was.

















Opening present with Margaret and big brother.













savannah wanting the My Little Pony.


















Kylie pushing around her doll in her new stroller. Savannah is pushing Kylie's old stroller.




















RJ, Kaleb, & Kylie














What a cute 2 year old.

No comments: