Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We won!!



This is the Dream Pig. It is one of SimplyFun's latest products. I have put these pic. on the blog already but I have to tell you the latest news about our pig. SimplyFun had a contest for all the consultants for the best painted pig. And ours won!!! I think this the first time I have every won anything. I couldn't have done it with out Jared's artistic skills because mine aren't so good. Anyways, our Micky Pig will be in the upcoming catalog as well as on the website. We are so excited.

2 comments:

christa said...

That's awesome! Your pig does look pretty amazing. We plan on going to Disneyland when Eva turns 5...maybe we'll see yout here!

Katie said...

CONGRATS!! That is great that you won! The Mickey Pig looks fabulous!