Life in the Wight House

Monday, January 25, 2010

Scrapbook Pages

I created this lay out for a new Scrap Girl Designer (Ang Cambell) to help show case her first collection, Christmas Carols. Journaling: We recently moved to Virginia from Idaho and we were told we wouldn't be seeing much snow. My son was very disappointed. However one evening to the surprise of many, his wish for snow came true. After a large December storm we woke up to 10 inches of snow. The kids couldn't wait to get outside and play.

This next lay out was for a 2010 Resolutions Assignment for the Scrap Girls news letter.
Journaling: In 2010 I want to know my Lord and Savior better. I will read my scriptures daily. I will pray more fervently. I will attend the temple at least once a month. I will open my hear to the Holy Spirit and let the Lord guide my path on this mortal life.
Supply Link Here

And this lay out was also for a newsletter assignment. It was published in today's newsletter. The Assignment was to scrap 3 memories from 2009. Last year was busy, it was so hard to show case only 3!
Journaling: Two thousand and nine has been a big adventure. We started the year thinking we would be moving to Belgium. By March that plan seemed to fall through. April brought a new addition to our family. We were all so excited to welcome Zachery into our lives. Summer was a whirlwind as we decided to move across country to Virginia to try out a new job. We prepared our home for the awful seller's market and packed everything into boxes within three weeks. We made a short jaunt over to California to say our goodbyes and then we were off to Virginia. Our home in Idaho surprised us by selling within three days and so the house hunt in Virginia began. RJ started kindergarten and was honored with accepting the good citizenship award for his class. Just before Thanksgiving, after over 30 viewed homes, we purchased and moved into our new house. RJ switched schools and has made lots of new wonderful friends. We have enjoyed our new adventure and look forward to what 2010 will bring.
Supply Link Here

2 comments:

Christine Dallimore said...

I just love your talent for digi layouts!!! I am getting tempted to try it again. I know that I will be checking out your creations for inspiration...that's legal right?!? :0) Anyhow, they are just lovely!

Aleena said...

Those are great Jen! You are so talented! I want to be like you when I grow up!