Life in the Wight House

Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Dentist Appointment


Savannah had her very first dentist appointment last month. She was very excited to go. She loves doing things like a big girl and has no fear of trying something new. She always surprises me with how willing and fearless she is. I worry sometimes about her future but also look forward to her "Let's Do It" attitude.



Wish our dentist appointments were this cool when I was a kid. They gave her sunglasses so the bright lights wouldn't bother her eyes and she got to watch cartoons on a TV above her head. How cool is that?!

No cavities and a bran new Princess Dora tooth brush, Way to go!

2 comments:

Mike and Nikki said...

Way to go Savannah! I wish my current dentist had a TV for me to watch! So fun!

Aleena said...

So I totally wish they had dentists here with movie screens but I guess they don't do that here in California! In Utah my kids loved going to the dentist because they got to watch a movie. It gave them something to distract them from having someone poking around in their mouths. There was no fear. Then we moved here and there are no places that have movie screens. The dentists I have talked to said they've never even heard of that. They are morons, but whatever. So I have had to spend tons of money on expensive dentists trying to find one who Lea won't freak out about. And I mean a full on fearful panic-attack. In Utah with the movies she was FINE! I'm so sad they don't have that here! I'm glad Savannah had a good experience!