Life in the Wight House

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Staying true to our colors


We had a ward party back in September with a high school theme. We were asked to wear our high school school colors to the event and dress as you did in High School. Considering it wasn't that long ago, we didn't have to stretch to find outfits. But it was fun to sport our colors and share a little of our past with the kids.

Fairfield High (Red & Black)


Armijo (Purple & Gold) of course Savannah wanted to sport my colors, cause there the best!


RJ said forget your schools, I want to want to wear my school colors (Yellow & Blue).
Already has school pride, gotta love it.

2 comments:

Mike and Nikki said...

So fun Jen! I love this idea and I love that RJ already has school spirit!

Aleena said...

Very cute!