Life in the Wight House

Friday, April 24, 2009

So Excited!!!

So back in August I applied to be a Scrap Girl Lay Out Artist. I was put on the waiting list, not knowing how long that list was. All I was told is that some get on the list and others don't. Once on the list, you have a sure shot of getting picked when a position opens up. Well apparently a position finally opened up and Scrap Girls chose me to be one of their new Lay Out Artists. I am so excited!!

So what does this mean?? Well, in my eyes, I get to do my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking, with all my favorite products from Scrap Girls FREE! Basically I am required to create wonderful scrap pages to showcase and advertise the awesome products that Scrap Girls has to offer Digital scrapbookers and other digital crafters. I have to create three layouts a month that will be highlighted in their daily newsletters. I have to create another three layouts during the month and submit them to scrapbooking magazines. And once a month I have to do a product review for their newletter. The pay is free products. I get to use their products free of charge and get bonus pay in cash for any layout that is published in a magazine.

I am just so thrilled that I was able to get on the waiting list for the Layout Artisit team on my first try and even more excited that I was choosen once a position was finally available! Scrap Girls is awesome!!!

6 comments:

Harris Family said...

I am so excited for you! Can I go to their site to find your layouts? How is the baby and the kids? I hope all is well! Hey, do you know Joe and Janine Wadsworth? Apparently they live in Iona. Joe was one of Shane's mission companions. Just wondered if you know them! Talk to you soon!

Heather said...

That is awesome news! Your life is so exciting. Good luck making all the layouts. From what I've seen of your scrapbook pages I'm not surprised they chose you.

Christine Dallimore said...

Jen--I am seriously so excited for you! I can't wait to see what fabulous layouts you are going to design (layouts that I can copy) Ha!! ;0) You really are extrememly talented!!!!

Aleena said...

Congrats!!!

Sammie said...

Jen
What a great opportunity to showcase your talents. Your layouts are beautiful. So happy for you!

mkamye said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!