Life in the Wight House

Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick Update

So I am five days past my due date. I am very jealous of all you ladies who make it on or before their due dates. I was induced both times with RJ and Savannah just to get the baby out of me. I wanted to try and have this one on my own without being induced but it seems my body might not cooperate. I went walking for hours yesterday to try to move the process along and everything seems to ache now, but still no contractions. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon and Jared says we aren't leaving Rexburg till the baby comes out, which means more walking. It wouldn't be all that bad excpet that it has been snowing again in Idaho and the wind is very chilly.
Good news though, my sinuses have cleared up. I have a bit of a cough but I can breath again and the headaches are gone. And so we just continue to wait.

8 comments:

mkamye said...

I'm predicting that the baby will be here sometime tonight! Good luck with everything!!

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhhhh-not much longer!!!! I will be praying for ya! :0) I can't wait to see what the little guy looks like - Good luck!!

Kimberly said...

Hang in there sweetie! We are thinking of you, and can't wait to hear the updates. Good luck!

Lisa said...

Good Luck with labor and delivery...can't wait to see pics of the little guy

Katie said...

JEN! I am so sorry! Your babies must love, love, LOVE being all warm and cuddly! I can't wait to hear an update..goooooodddd luck!

Tom and Michelle said...

Well you will have to let us know how things are going!!! Also when you have pictures make sure to post them. Congradulations when the baby comes

Kristen Norton said...

All the best to you, Jen--I hope everything goes very smoothly! Thank you for the link to the article on play. That is something I teach about and the article is wonderful. I also emailed it to Lisa in case she hadn't caught it on your blog! Lots of important information there...Thanks and blessings to you, Kristen

jennie said...

Good luck! 5 days!!! I can't believe it! For your sake I hope he comes tonight! :)