Life in the Wight House

Friday, May 8, 2009

Birth Announcement


So here is Zachery's birth announcement. I have plans on printing a few and sending them to family and friends that I don't interact with online. So to those who are on blogs and facebook, you get the digital version (I'm cheap). But yes, you grandparents, I will make sure to send you a printed copy. Anyway, things are going well here. I just survived my first four days as a widow with THREE kids. Jared was in TN these past few days. He is actually still gone. He was supposed to get in Idaho Falls tonight, but he missed his flight. Him and a coworker are now driving up from Utah and should hopefully get in around 2:30am. I'm having a hard time going to sleep, and I know I should since Zachery is sleeping. Oh well. I am rambling now. So I think I'll just get off the computer and try to get some sleep. I'll try to upload some more pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Absolutely adorable!! What a doll!