Life in the Wight House

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zachery Update


Zachery is now 5 weeks old, Time has gone by slow but sooo fast at the same time. He has changed so much. He is getting bigger and loosing his hair up top, looking like a little bald man. He is starting to coo a little and smile. He loves his big brother and RJ gets excited when he is able to clam Zach down and him smile.
The last week Zachery seems to have found more comfort in a bottle, which has made me very sad. Every evening he goes into a crying fit and the only thing to calm him down is a bottle. He will drink 2 oz. of formula and then be content again. Even thought I am sad that the bottle is what he wants, I am glad he is still nursery throughout the day. I can handle a break and the evening is the best time for that break. I just hope he won't completely become a bottle baby anytime soon.


1 comment:

jennie said...

He's getting so big!! I gave Amber & Allie one bottle a day in the evenings starting at about 6 weeks & they did great! It was also a nice break for me & they never became dependent on bottles until I let them. Don't worry - you'll still be able to nurse. You have such cute kids!