Life in the Wight House

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

So this is my fourth post today, I'm trying to play catch up. Jared made it home from his business trip safe and sound. Friday night he took RJ with him on a scout camp out. Savannah and I stayed up late and watched a movie. Saturday, we had our first BBQ of the year with some friends, it tasted so good. The weather is starting to get nice again. My tulips are blooming, the grass is green, the leaves are coming back. Spring has finally arrived to Eastern Idaho. I sure hope it stays, I'm excited for warm weather. Today for Mother's Day I had high hopes that we could all make it to church on time as a family of five. We did make it, but not quite on time. It was nice to finally be back taking the sacrament again. RJ and the primary sung to the Mothers during the program. He was so cute trying to remember the words. I was spoiled with gifts this year. RJ brought home a pot of flowers from preschool the other day. He was so excited and proud when he gave them to me. Today I was given cinnamon rolls for breakfast and a computer chair. I am hoping this chair will help my back out, since i have been having a lot of back pains from sitting at the computer. After Church RJ gave be a surprise treat. He demonstrated to me how to make an efible aquifer. It was the most unique gift I have every received. I loved it! Although it didn't taste very good. He got the idea from an Earth Day exhibit he had seen and had planned on making one for me for Mother's Day. Later today we plan on going to my Aunt's for a BBQ dinner. I'm looking forward to that. So here are some photos of today.
My cute kids.
Zachery was getting very hungry.
Here we are making our aquifers.

The straw was the drill to make a well.

It was fun to make and a very fun unquie gift, but it really didn't taste good.

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! You have a beautiful family!