Life in the Wight House

Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Zach

He is officially four months tomorrow. Boy, does time go by fast! It always amazes me how fast these babies grow. Zach is now grabbing at stuff and putting them in his mouth. He still isn't sleeping through the night but he goes to bed pretty easily and only gets up once or twice.

The other night I was putting all his 0-3 month clothes away and filling his dresser with 3-6 month clothes. I laid him down next to me while I worked on the task and he feel asleep watching me. It was 9:30 pm and I just left him on the floor and he slept there till 2am. The next night he did the same thing, I laid him down in bed to get something done and he put himself to sleep. My other two kids NEVER fell asleep on their own like this!!


Trying rice cereal for the first time.

Not liking it too much.

1 comment:

Christine Dallimore said...

I LOVE the babies faces when they first try cereal. It's always hilarious! He is growing up so fast--- too fast!!! :0)