Life in the Wight House

Friday, August 7, 2009

Part 5: Big Springs (Idaho)

Sunday morning we attended church at the small branch in Ennis. It was a nice service. It would be even better if Zachery would let me sit long enough to enjoy the Sunday school and relief society lessons. But he seems to think he is hungry each hour block during church.
After the Sunday services we went back to the park in Ennis and the kids played and we had a picnic lunch before the three hour drive back home. We made one more stop at Big Springs and walked around Johnny Sack's cabin.
RJ and Savannah played Pirates the whole time we were there and looked and looked for hidden treasure with out much success. But they did enjoy the BIG fish.


Looking down at the BIG fish



Zachery is really fascinated at grabbing things right now and he loved strating and playing with the tree branch.

(I took a picture of just RJ too, but it didn't come out and he wouldn't let me take another one.)

3 comments:

Nathan and Gemma said...

Wow looks like you are having quite the road trip! How fun! I hope you have a wonderful time in VA we will have to visit when you get settled in. I am loving the East coast I'm sure you will too there is so much to enjoy and so much beauty. I hope you will be part of a good ward who will be a strength to you esp. at the beginning. We are grateful for our Ward. Sounds like your lives are v. exciting!!! Loving your blog! x

Erica said...

I remember going to big springs as a kid. It was so much fun looking at the huge fish.
I'm sad we won't make it up there to see you before you move. Have a safe trip.

Christine Dallimore said...

O.K.- I am just getting to your blog!! My family is all taking a Sunday nap- Ha!! WOW Jen- You got some seriously amazing photos on your trip. I especially love the ones you took in Nevada City. I REALLY LOVE the third one. I just may have to blog lift it! LOL!! ;0) I also think the ones you took at Mesa Falls are just super---You just got some really great, great stuff! It looks like you had a lot of fun too!! We are sooo going to miss you...:0( I'm glad you got to go though and made some great memories on your trip. I can't wait to see them all scraped!!!