Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm 6 months!


On Sunday, Oct. 4th, I reached my half year mark. To celebrate, I started crawling!! I'm quicker at reaching that goal then both my brother and sister. Mom is hoping this fast achievement doesn't continue. She doesn't want me walking early. She says I have to stay a baby forever. She doesn't want me to grow up so fast. I however want to run around with my big brother and sister. It looks like so much fun! I'm almost there.

My Stats:
weight: 16 lbs 7 oz. (25%)
height: 24 1/4 inches (10%)
head circumference: 17 inches (25%)




4 comments:

Aleena said...

Wow, an early crawler! You'll be busy mom! He's so cute!

Kimberly said...

He is such a doll!

Sammie said...

He has changed so much! Miss you Zachery!

Heather said...

AHHH! He's so cute! And Big.

I bet he'll be walking early.