Life in the Wight House

Friday, October 16, 2009

It is Official

Our home in Idaho closed today. We no longer own the house or a house for that matter. It is very bitter sweet. There were a lot of things about the house that drove us nuts and hurt our bank account but the majority of the time we loved it. The neighbors were great, the location was awesome, the yard was fun. We will miss it.
The new owners sound good. They have remolding plans, I wish them the best of luck. They have some kids who were excited about the yard and play set we had to leave behind. They have some horses so the lot will go to good use. I am happy for them. Their last name is Webster and they have been living in Iona, so some of you may know them. But this is all the info I have on them.
I sure hope you all in Iona enjoy your new neighbors. We miss you.

2 comments:

Tom and Michelle said...

What was there first name? I might know them for being my maiden name was Webster

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

We miss you too!