Life in the Wight House

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Funny Kids

The other day Zachery was picking on Savannah (a favorite pass time of his). Savannah asked "Mommy, I want to take Zachery back to the baby store." I asked, "What baby store?" Savannah stated "You know, the one in Idaho!"

Later that day we drove through the country towards the forest for a friday night camping trip. We drove past a cow ranch and Savannah got so excited " Look, black deer!" RJ said "No, that's not deer, those are black horses!" Have we lived in the city to long??? And my kids only think cows are black and white? Come on, we only left Idaho a year ago. Yikes! My kids are becoming to city. Not sure how I feel about that.

3 comments:

Aleena said...

I love the baby store comment from Savannah! That is hilarious! Cute kids!

Nathan and Gemma said...

yay! I found your blog thought we lost you for a min. Love the theme in the "wight house" very cool.

Heather said...

We got a baby at the baby store in Idaho. They have really cute ones there, so I think you should keep Zach. I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's so cute!