Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sharing More Pages

Title: Best Friend
Assignment: Use the same photo 3 or more times
Supply Link: click here

Title: Thank You Card
Assignment: Use a digital layout template in a new way
Supply Link: click here

Title: Preschool Adventure
Assignment: Back to School
Supply List: click here

(This was created for a friend for an assignment last year. It was finally published! Amy, I think I already sent you a copy. If I didn't let me know and I'll get it to you.)

Title: You Are My Joy
Assignment: Use 2 colors (black and white are freebies)
Supply List: click here

1 comment:

mkamye said...

Jen - I love it! Thanks so much for doing that page. I'm going to put it on my blog for our family to see. Your pages always turn out so great. You inspire me to get into digital scrapbooking. I just have 1 more year worth of photos already printed that I need to get thru and then I'll go digital!