Life in the Wight House

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Look Who Got a Hair Cut.....

Zachery HATES getting a hair cut, we put it off as long as we can then cut it as short as I can allow so it can grow for awhile before we have to fight him for another hair cut. This is Zac's 3rd hair cut and he did much better. Hopefully this will be a sign that his next cut might be easier. Zachery not only hates having his hair cut, but he hates having anyone play with his head and he absolutely hates having water dumped on his head, which makes bath time a challenge as well.

2 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

cute picture!

Nathan and Gemma said...

Hey I haven't seen your blog in forever I forgot to put the new one on my blog so I just found you again through the lai's hope you are all well.