Life in the Wight House

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOTS of Layouts to Share

I started posting layouts and other digital creations on a new blog and I also plan on adding FREE templates and tips for anyone interested. I got side tracked with the busy life of three kids and the holiday season but hope to get back on track and keep it up this year. We are still on Holiday Break and RJ starts back to school next week. Hopefully things will be back on track then. Here is the link to my Scrapbooking blog: http://jensdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/ Save it and Share it!

But since I haven't shared any pages for awhile on either blogs I will get caught up and share some pages here and then from here on out most of my pages will be shared on my scrapbooking blog and this one will just be our family journal.


This layout was published in the Ready Set Create eMagazine issue Sept/Oct 2009
It tells the story of RJ's bus experience when we first moved here.

Assignment: New Years Resolution
Supply List: here
I have been wanting to learn how to make delicious chocolate truffles and
I plan on learning and being an expert by the end of the year!

Assignment: Make a Craft
Supply List: here
The picture is kind of yellow but the clock turned out pretty cool!
It was one of RJ's Christmas gifts.

This layout was made for one of ScrapGirls 12 days of Christmas Freebie.
The white flower was the freebie.
Supply List: here
The Christmas tree is my Grandmother's it has always been one of my favorite trees.

Assignment: Favorite Christmas Memory from Past Christmas
Supply List: here
Journaling: Your Great Grandfather Bartley went into surgery just before Thanksgiving to have some cancer removed from his stomach. He had his ups and downs with the recovery and was still in the hospital during Christmas. One of his friends brought him this puppy to cheer him up a little. He wasn't too impressed at first. But when visitors did come to visit he showed them his dog and they had a kick out of it. One day he told your Great Grandmother to find a puppy just like it because he wanted you to have one. And so after a few store searches Grandmother finally found one. This was your first Christmas and your Great Grandfather's last. This will always be a special puppy!

Assignment: Use 3 Scrap Simple Products
Supply List: here

Assignment: Use scanned photos
Supply List: here
These are photos of my Grandparents during their engagment

Assignment: Thanksgiving
Supply List: here
These pictures were form our first thanksgiving here in VA. We had just moved into the new house three days before so we bought a Thanksgiving dinner from the grocery store.

Assignment: create a layout about yourself
Supply List: here

2 comments:

Mike and Nikki said...

Your layouts look great as always! I need to get back into scrapping! I haven't done so in ages and miss it!

Aleena said...

Very cute! Great job on the layouts! You are so talented!