Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby #3

We still have a week and a half till we find out if we are having a boy or girl (Novemeber 21st). I thought it would be fun to find out what you all thought. (Especially you Josh, if you read this blog. Since you were very confident and right when guessing the sex of both RJ and Savannah. You were the only who was sure Savannah would be a girl.)
So I am thinking boy because my pregnancy started out much similar to when I was pregnant with RJ. However, when I was pregnant with RJ everyone I knew was having girls and we were the only one having boys. Now everyone I know is having a boy, so does that mean we will be the odd ball again and have a girl? What do you all think?
RJ is hoping for a baby brother. He is very excited either way. But he told me he will be more happy if it is a brother. He is always hugging and kissing my tummy. We have asked him for name ideas. His first thought was Egg for a boy. Now think of that with our last name............. Yep, Egg Wight (White). We told him to think of something else. His next idea was Nickey. Which is much better then Egg. I like the name Nicholas, but there are others I have thought of that I like better.
I asked RJ to think of some girl names, just in case. I am trying to prepare him to not be to disappointed if he does get another sister. His first name was Snow, which is an OK name if your last name wasn't Wight. I am beginning to feel sorry for RJ's kids. His second pick is Redding Riding Hood. We are going to have to work on thsoe girl names.
Savannah on the other hand is very in different to the thought of having a new baby. She either doesn't get it yet, which is very understandable or she really doesn't care. She is a typical two year old and the world revolves around her big time. She is going to be in for a really shocker next Spring.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I wouldn't even know what to guess. I always thought that I would be sicker with a girl..I was VERY sick with Livi and Not sick with Spencer, but then my friend said it doesn't matter when it is baby #3..everything goes out the window..so even though I have been VERY sick this time around and think it may be a girl, who knows! I am excited to find out what you guys are having!!!

Aleena said...

Hey Jen! I''m excited to find out what you are having! I voted girl because so far we have been the opposite with the sex of our babies. Good luck either way.

Anonymous said...

We say it is a boy but we are happy either way. Matthew says it's a boy because he wants RJ to have a brother who will bother him like RJ has him.

Love,
Mother

christa said...

I voted boy- wasn't Jared's family the one with all boys and you thought you were destined for only boys??
Either way it will be very exciting, You are brave to have a third!! If I had one of each I would have quit! ;)
I can't wait to find out too! Congratulations again!

jennie said...

I love RJ's names! I was laughing so hard & I told Ben about it & he said, "Jennifer is pregnant?" I don't think he pays any attention. Oh well! Let us know! I'm excited for you guys.

Josh Wight said...

hahah... well you are going to have a boy is my say on this one lets see if i go 3 for 3....
just so you guys know i made a blog for luz and i
here is the site

joshnluz.blogspot.com

hope all is going well, luz says hi and hopes all is well with the pregnancy