Life in the Wight House

Monday, November 17, 2008

More Lay Outs

I have been bust today and just wanted to share. It had been a long time since I have got a lay out done. We were very busy for awhile and then we got a new computer and I had to transfer all my scrapbooking stuff over, which took a long time. My creative mood finally came back and I finished three layouts today. I just wanted to share them because I am so excited with the way they turned out.

Fishing at Sunset:

Thanksgiving 2005:
Teton Kiss:
(Mom hope you don't mind, but I love the way this Lay Out came out. Hope you like it)

2 comments:

Aleena said...

Cute layouts Jen! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!!!

christa said...

The one of your parents is so sweet.
So I'd love to be a part of the recipe blog BUT my email for blogger is different than yahoo you sent it to
christabrower@msn.com is my blogger address.