Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I feel so honored!

I am so excited!!! Scrap Girls loved my Layout I posted in their November Lay Out Contest. I was hoping to be chosen and win a gift certificate for $10 but they just emailed me and asked if I could write a tutorial for their newsletter and they will give me a $15 gift certificate. They have so many great products and my cart is over flowing with wants, a free $15 dollars at their site will go a long way. Now I just have to remember how I created this look. Here is my $15 Lay Out.

5 comments:

christa said...

Very cool- you are super talented! Congrats on the win!
I've been wanting to send you a fam pic of us but I haven't got any really good ones! Do you want just one pic or several to play with?

Nathan and Gemma said...

That is an amazing layout! nice work I could never think up something like that!!

Lisa said...

Yea! Congratulation. Good job. I think it was a great idea.
I might just send you some pics. But I'm not so sure I have any recents ones that would work for Christmas. . . I know I am WAY out of the loop, but, when are you guys going to Belgium?

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

You go girl! Winning stuff is AWESOME! Clever idea too.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Jen, the layout is adorable. So proud of you!
Keep up the great work, you talented lady, you!