Life in the Wight House

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

The text on the page says:
My dad is smart.
He builds with me.
He likes it when I listen.
I like camping with him.
We like grapes.
He plays sports with me.
I love my dad.
We tried to get some good Father's Day pictures but someone was always looking away or pulling a face. This is the best we got.
My Special Daddy
My Daddy is the most wonderful Daddy in the world.
He is as handsome as a Bug.
He is as strong as a Glove.
He can lift 7 lbs. and is 11 ft. tall.
His favorite food is Chicken.
His favorite activity is Mom.
In the good ole days, when Daddy was little he used to play with toys, like RJ.
I think my Daddy looks funny when he makes Funny Faces.
But I know he is really mad when he Cries.
I wish my Daddy would Try on Shoes with me everyday.
I would not trade my Daddy for Zachery.
Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!! I love you!
Love, Savannah

My Special Daddy
My Daddy is the most wonderful Daddy in the world.
He is as handsome as a Space Man.
He is as strong as a Lion.
He can lift 20 lbs. and is 23 ft. tall.
His favorite food is Chicken.
His favorite activity is playing with me.
In the good ole days, when Daddy was little he used to Ride his Bike.
I think my Daddy looks funny when he makes Funny Faces.
But I know he is really mad when We do Something Bad.
I wish my Daddy would Play Indiana Jones with me everyday.
I would not trade my Daddy for My Favorite Toy.
Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!! I love you!
Love, RJ

5 comments:

Nathan and Gemma said...

Those poems were so cute and funny, Nathan and I loved reading them! Love the pictures you look like you are all doing well. Happy Father's Day Jared.

christa said...

I love that Savannah said Daddy's favorite activity was Mommy- that is hilarious! ;)

Aleena said...

So cute! I laughed when Savannah said that Daddy's favorite activity is mommy! What a great post! Happy Father's Day Jared!

Sammie said...

So funny, my favorite comment was the same-Daddy's favorite activity.
The pics are great.
See you all in a couple days!

Christine Dallimore said...

As always, love the digi page!! The father's day pictures you got are just fabulous. :0) I love all of the personal tributes to Jared. Priceless!! Tell Jared his talk on Sunday was awesome!!! It has totally helped me this week!!!