Life in the Wight House

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zachery's 2 month check up

Zachery had his 2 month shots today which is never very fun. He did pretty well with them. I remember RJ having a high fever after his and Savannah slept the whole day after hers. Zachery has been a little out of it but not much. One of the shots he got orally which was new to me. I don't remember which one, but it was just some liquid they had him drink from a dropper.
Anyway, he is 12 lbs and 11 oz. and 22 3/4 inches tall. He is my biggest baby so I went back to look at how he compares to the other two. RJ was this size at 4 months! He was such a scrawny little guy. Savannah was just a little smaller, she was 10lbs at 2 months.
Zachery is starting to teeth. He is drooling like crazy. I really need to pull out all the baby bibs I have in the basement. He is supper strong too and can almost do an army crawl when he is on his tummy. I think he is going to be another fast crawler and walker like his sister.
I'll post some pictures soon, but everyone is doing well and enjoying life.

3 comments:

Aleena said...

Wow, Zac must have grown since I saw him last! I can't wait to see more pics of him!

Amy said...

Ahh yes, shots! Still have to go through those with my baby too. The liquid one is the rotovirus vaccine. That's how they give it to infants. I think he gets 2 more doses of that. Better than a shot at least.

Mike and Nikki said...

WOW! I can't believe he is already 2 months! Time flies! I hate the shots! I cried worse than she did at the 2 month shots!