Life in the Wight House

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Sick Bug

Tuesday morning, RJ complained of his tummy hurting. We figured he had a nervous tummy because it was the morning of his first T-Ball game. He played his game fine but still continued to complain throughout the day. By lunch time, Savannah crashed on the couch only to wake up three hours later to throw up. She continued to vomit throughout the evening, but her spirits were fine, you never would have known she was sick. RJ complained and rested till late in the evening until he finally lost it. After which he felt much better. On Wednesday I cleaned and Lysoled the entire house.

Thursday afternoon Jared came home sick. Luckily he didn't work Friday so he was able to spend the day resting.

And now it is Saturday. I woke up this morning with knots in my tummy and aches in my muscles. We had plans to bless Zachery tomorrow as well as celebrate Savannah's b-day. We are postponing these plans.

Jared has been amazing today. Not sure how he did it. He took care of all three kids while I slept. Not only that he cleaned most of the house so when I do start feeling better I don't have a mess to worry about getting too. He not only picked up the clutter, he did some deep cleaning, mopping the floors, getting all the dishes cleaned and put away, scrubbing the hard water stain out of the toilet, and getting rid of the mold on the shower ceiling. He put me to shame, I don't know how he got all that cleaning done while watching three kids and taking care of a sick wife.

He is now out on a date with is daughter. We had plans to take her to the Ballet for her birthday and he gladly decided to go. How many men would go to the ballet with their daughters?
Jared you amazed me today and I really appreciate all you did. I love you, you are the best!

4 comments:

Aleena said...

Wow, more power to you Jared! I hope you are all feeling better soon!

mkamye said...

Your husband is a keeper! I've got the sick bug this weekend too and am just praying no one else in our house gets it. Hope youre feeling better soon!

Mike and Nikki said...

Bummer about everyone being sick! But I am glad that you have such an amazing husband that took such good care of you and the family! Hey, I ran into your mom last week at Safeway! :)

Christine Dallimore said...

AAAWWWWEEE--- What a great guy!!! I'm sorry you guys have been sick. Let me know how I can help.