Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Kid Conversation

Prior to conversation: RJ created a Karate person on the computer using Photoshop Elements and my Digital Scrapbooking supplies.

Setting: in the car, on the way home from Karate Practice.

RJ: Oh, I forgot to give my Master the picture I made.
Me: You can give it to him next week.
RJ:Well, I guess its OK. I'm too shy, anyway. (said in a nervous voice)
Savannah: RJ, I can give it to him!
RJ: You can't go on stage.
Savannah: Oh, yeah.
RJ: *Sigh*
Savannah: You can give it to him after (practice)
RJ: Good idea! You're Brilliant!!
Savannah: Yeah.
RJ: Can I have your brain? Oh wait, never mind, I want my brain because it knows more stuff.
Savannah: Now your talking!
ME: (giggling in the front seat)

3 comments:

Nathan and Gemma said...

that's so cute I love siblings! cute 'The Wight House' hahaha like it.

Aleena said...

Adorable! That is too funny! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

That's so funny!!