Life in the Wight House

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Recent Scrapbook Pages

While I am working through my photos from June, here are a few Scrapbook pages I have worked on the past couple months. All have been published in the Scrap Girls newsletter during the past two months.

This photo was taken last summer during our last trip to the Spray Park in Rexburg. RJ, Seth, & Savannah were so intrigued with the ants. They sat and watched them for a good ten minutes.
Supply list.

The text on this two page spread was taken from my Grandfather's obituary.
Jared stayed up late one night and helped to figure out how to get the photos looking like they were really on the page of that book. He did an awesome job, he has more patience with technology then I do. Supply list.

I just loved this photo. I took it of my friend Lauren and her little guy while we were visiting the National Zoo in DC back in April.
Supply List.

These our photos of my mother. The text on this page in incorrect. I just wrote what ever came to mind to get my page finished by my deadline. Mom, expect an interview call soon so I can get my journaling updated. Supply List.

After I finished this page I found out what kind of tree we have in our front yard. It is called a Red Bud. I just love it. The spring blossoms are such a gorgeous purple!
Supply List.

2 comments:

mkamye said...

That purple tree is gorgeous! I always love your layouts! Nice job!

jkmace said...

so totally jealous of you!!! I NEED you brain and time restaints!