Life in the Wight House

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Look

So I had a thought about getting creative with my blog. I wanted a new address. Idaho Wights just doesn't fit us. It was perfect at one time. We were the odd balls who lived in Idaho when all of our family lived in California. But after about six years of being the odd balls Jared's brother and family decided Idaho was much better then California (like we had been telling them, LOL). Anyway, we soon weren't the only Idaho Wights in the family. I thought then about changing our blog address to something a little more creative. But the thought sounded to much of a hassle. And it really didn't matter all that much, we were still Idaho Wights.
But now we are not. And the creative address thing has been in my mind for a few weeks. I think I am ready for a change. I like The Wight House but the address is already taken. A few different variations have been made. One of which is by some family who only blogged once in 2004 and I really wanted to email them and tell them to give up their blog so I can have their address. But that isn't very Christ like at all. So I refrained from that idea. However, Jared put his thinking cap on and came up with a variation that I can handle.
So, I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be changing our address soon. If you have a more creative idea please let me know. I want to know what you think.
If you read this and want to continue to read this please make a comment so I know to send you the new address when we make the change. Also, I'll need your email address, so I can email you with the change. Thanks!

12 comments:

Mike and Nikki said...

I love reading your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. Please email me with the new address when it is finalized. Thanks!
NikkiM703@gmail.com

mkamye said...

I read regularly! MKamye@yahoo.com

Gurgi said...

Please send me your new address. I love to read your blog regularly! sabinebehrndt(at)aol.com

Aleena said...

Of course I want access to your blog! And I love the new name. It's perfect! aleenakay@hotmail.com

The Malone Family said...

I've had the same thoughts about blog address...anyways...make sure you send me an invite
chrisandlauren@gmail.com

Vanessa said...

We love to read your blog. Let us know the new addy!
vriggs@me.com

Tom and Michelle said...

Tom and I love to read your blog, chellemybelle79@hotmail.com Thanks for your friendship

Geniel Bartley said...

I love the new Name. Just had to comment I would hope you send us the new address.

Mom

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

We like to keep up to date....send us the new address.
Rindee

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I also love reading your blog. You always do so many fun things with your kids and I love seeing your scrapbook pages!! Send me your new address too www.emilynruss@yahoo.com

Nathan and Gemma said...

ooh can't wait to hear the variation, I love the name 'the wight house' very apt for living on the east coast. gem@nielsens.prohosting.com

Ryan Ayres said...

ryhughayres@yahoo.com