Life in the Wight House

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sacramento Zoo/FairyTale Town

Thursday we went back down to Sac and spent the day at fairytale town with Aunt Lisa and cousin Makale then we went to the Zoo. Savannah and Makale enjoyed playing in the water at the fountain.
Sitting in Little John and Robyn Hood's Chair

RJ was so excited to see Robyn Hood up in the tree.


Our little Princess crying over a lost slipper :)

I think I can, I think I can ..... make this this train.

Savannah couldn't quite jump over the candlestick.
RJ doesn't look too happy in this pic. But he really loved the pirate ship. I think he stayed here playing the longest.
The Royal Wight Kids
Prince RJ and Princess Savannah
The kids loved Fairy Tale Town. It was a big playground but we were only there for an hour. After driving to Sacramento (an hour drive) we needed to do more then just fairy tale town. So we had a quick lunch in the car, which the kids thought was pretty cool, eatting n the back of the car. We said good bye to their cousin and headed over to the zoo, which was just across the parking lot. When we first pulled into the parking lot that morning there were ten buses at the zoo. I was thinking, this is going to be fun, a zoo trip with two kids by myself in a crowded zoo. But after lunch the buses were gone and the zoo was empty, it was a pretty day.
I love flamingos. This is one of the first things you see at the sac zoo.
Will it turn into a Prince?
I guess not!
We of course had to stick our head through every wooden cut out. This is the only one that turned out good.
Aren't my kids cute!!!!!

Red Panda
I think the giraffe is another one of my favorite animals.

1 comment:

christa said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun. And beautiful weather too!
How fun for RJ to have unlces so close to his age, I know Eva really looks up to older kids, he must really love that.