Life in the Wight House

Saturday, February 7, 2009

All Dolled Up

I love these photos and just want to share them. These were taken last Sunday.
She is wearing her Great Great Grandmothers clip on ear rings and necklaces.
She wanted mommy's pearls to match her dress but I said no. This lead to a tantrum and I quickly remembered the Jewelry box that was tucked way for Savannah holding Custom Jewelry that belonged to my great Grandmother. We found this beads that easily passed for pearls in Savannah's eyes.
All last week Savannah was on this pink high. Everything she wore had to be pink. Pink shirt, Pink Pants, Pinks socks, by the end of the week we were running out of pink. I am so sick of pink!! Sunday we were surprised that she chose a white dress instead of her pink dress. It was nice to see a different color. The photos turned out so cute and the fact that she is a cutie, I couldn't resist scrapping the event.



7 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

So cute! You are so good at digital scrapbooking! I started this year and it is taking me forever to do a layout. Your pages are always so creative and cute.

mkamye said...

She is gorgeous!

Douglas Lai said...

She is a cutie. Love those curls.
Erica

Aleena said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful girl, and not just cuz I'm grandma.
Love you Savannah.
Gramma

Christine Dallimore said...

Howdy girl! I "tracked" you through my blog invites, hope that's fine!! O.K.--I had no idea what an amazing digi scrapbooker you are! Such cute, cute pages...I so want a lesson!

Lisa said...

So cute. And what a beautiful dress! I need a dress up box for my girls.