Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RJ's First Super Bowl

We have never been really big football fans. But RJ has been asking to watching football. I think time spent with his Uncle Christopher over the holidays made him a fan. He was excited to hear about the upcoming Super Bowl. So we decided to make a family night of it. I was surprised to learn that I could sit through a whole football game and actually enjoy it. We picked our teams just before the game started. Since we never really follow football we don't really have a favorite team. Because the Cardinals hadn't won a Super Bowl and the Steelers had won five already, I and Jared decided to root the Cardinals on. RJ went with the Steelers. He was pretty excited that his team was winning though out most of the game. Once the Cardinals got ahead with only two minutes left of the game, RJ was really upset. I had to snap some photos, it was so cute. Savannah even tried to comfort him.
But the sadness ended when his team pulled through with the winning touchdown.
Here is my Scrap Page of the event.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so funny! I'm not even into football that much. What a cute little guy.