Life in the Wight House

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brothers, Indeed

Left- RJ taken July '04 age: 4.5 months
Right- Zac taken July '09 age 3 months

I get a lot of people asking if Zachery looked like RJ or Savannah. I always thought he had his own look but leaned more to looking like his sister. Because he has an older brother he is lucky enough to have tons of hand me downs :). I thought it would be fun to compare RJ's baby picture against Zac's wearing the same outfit just to see how similar they are. even though RJ is a month ands a half older in this picture then Zac is in his, they are pretty close to the same size. RJ was such a tiny baby. Seeing the two side by side, I do think Zachery looks a lot like is brother maybe more so then he looks like his sister like I originally thought. What do you think? I'll have to compare some photos of all three of them.

7 comments:

Christine Dallimore said...

Hee, Hee! They truly do look a lot a like!!

Jenn said...

They do look a lot alike, but I still think Zachery looks more like Savannah (similar eyes, chin, face shape)...I think they look more like you, while RJ seems to have more of Jared's features. :)

christa said...

Zachery is SO cute and pudgy! I love it, he is a very cute baby!!

Douglas Lai said...

Definitely brothers. Though I think Zac has got RJ beat by a few pounds.
Erica

jennie said...

I think they're definitely related but I still think he looks a bit more like Savannah. You've got such cuties!

Aleena said...

They are definitely related. But I'll save my judgment of who looks most like who when I see pics of all three kids. :)

Sammie said...

Both adorable!! Same mouth and nose. Face shape a bit different. Savannah is prettier though! LOL