Life in the Wight House

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Need Pictures

We are planning on taking the job in VA and hope to be up there by the 24th of August, one month! I am trying to get everything organized and ready. I am trying to get two months ahead on my scrap girls assignments for the newsletter. One assignment is a back to school layout and since I haven't had a child start school yet, I really have no pictures of school. I never really took any of RJ on Preshool. Does anyone have any school related pictures they would lend me to scrap for them? Email me please jmw319@gmail.com

2 comments:

Christine Dallimore said...

Congratulations on the new job!!! We will totally miss you, though. I will try to reamin positive and think of all of the fabulous adventures you will have! Please keep up your blog!! Who knows- maybe I will come and visit you during the fall one of these years! As to the pictures, I wish I had some for you but I don't! :0(

Mike and Nikki said...

I wish I had pictures to let you scrap! You always do such an amazing job on your pages. Congrats on the new position and the move. That is super exciting!