Life in the Wight House

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Playing in the snow




Monday was a gorgeous day! The sky was blue which we hadn't seen in a long time. The sun was shining, the wind wasn't blowing, the roads were melted and clear of snow & ice, everyone was out and about without there heavy coats, it felt much warmer and the excitement of spring was in the air. It was however only 35 degrees, but it was so nice. I don't ever remember being as excited for spring as I have been since I moved to Idaho. Anyway, that day during Savannah's nap time RJ and I went out to enjoy the nice weather. I wanted to build a snowman but RJ was only interested in a snowball fight. So we threw snowballs at each other until we got too cold.



































Wednesday brought another storm with more gray skies :( but Thursday, Valentine's Day, was another nice day. Daddy surprised us by coming home early and we all went out and played. RJ had fun riding around in his Jeep and Savannah just loved being out in the snow.






























This is RJ pushing and pulling his Jeep because it got stuck, not quite and 4-wheel drive Jeep.



















The snow is fun, but I can not wait till the warm weather comes. We got a lot of snow this year and I am afraid that is will be awhile before it all melts. But at least the weather is a little more warmer to enjoy it.

1 comment:

christa said...

Looks like fun...but I'm really glad I don't have to be in it! I do not miss snow...at all.