Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow

It has been snowing like crazy the last few days and the forecast says more snow. I think this is the most snow we have received in all the winters we have lived Idaho. I am glad we have moved down to the Idaho Falls area because we would have had much more snow up in St.Anthony.















Our front yard this morning after Jared snow blowed it. We are so happy to have a snow blower this winter instead of just a shovel like we have had in the past. Jared was nice enough to stay home this morning and wait for the storm to past so he could clear the driveway and walkway for me. What a great husband, I have.

Even though the temperature is a little warmer then it has been, we still haven't been out to play in the snow. RJ has a terrible cough and Savannah is starting to develop one. I would rather them stay inside then risk getting really sick. But as you can tell from the picture, Savannah is dying to get out of the house and play in the snow. She is always bring me her snow clothes to put on her.

















When ever I ask RJ to smile for the camera he gives me this grin with no teeth. I have been given him a hard time about it, so this time he pleased me with a mouthful of whites.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It will be a different winter for us next year in Boise. I know it doesn't get a lot of snow, but some is more than none for us.

Aleena said...

Wow. What a winter! It's been snowing like crazy here too!

Lisa said...

How cute! You know, we still haven't been by to see your new place. You have GOT to come up some weekend and we'll BBQ with the Lokeys! When the E.Q. does their sledding party, I'll be sure to let you know! There will be PLENTY of snow at the dunes.

Jenn said...

All we've gotten down here in Charlotte is a light dusting that didn't even accumulate! And that's how I like it!!! =)