Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update

Life has been busy and I am trying to get photos organized and I will slowly be catching up on our blog. Sorry, to anyone who has been following our life, it has been awhile since I have posted anything.
Here is a recap or the past month:

- Zachery started walking
- Both Zachery and Savannah received their first hair cuts.
- I started my SimplyFun business again and had a successful first party here in VA
- Zachery had a bad fall down the stairs, we thought he'd be the first to lose a tooth, thank goodness he didn't!
- RJ built his own Leprechaun trap and the Leprechauns came.
- My Grandfather passed away and we made an unexpected trip to CA
- We enjoyed two weeks in sunny/rainy CA visiting family (we didn't do much outside of family visits)
- I turned 29 on the airplane ride to CA.
- Zachery had another ear infection!
- I started getting into a self taught photography class
- Once we returned home we celebrated Zachery's first birthday as well as Easter.
- RJ is now out on Spring break.

Last night we had an awesome Thunder Storm. It lasted a good 45 minutes and woke us all up, well all except Zachery. RJ and Savannah cuddled with us in our bed until the storm passed. The lighting lit up the room and the thunder shook the house. The rain pounded on the windows and the electricity flickered. It was quite the storm.

We have had hot weather and we are enjoying the outdoor play it allows us. We have turned on the AC, a luxury we haven't had in the past. We have been busy with spring cleaning, Jard has been working on trimming the overgrown yard and I have been trying to organize the house.

I promise to start getting my pictures organized and posted soon.

2 comments:

Christine Dallimore said...

OOOO- I can't wait to hear (and see) all of your blog happenings!!! Happy belated birthday!!! Zachary is walking....What, It can't be?!? He's not old enough! lol!!! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. I hope you and all of those left behind will be comforted and be able to still feel his spirit. Miss you!!!

Mike and Nikki said...

I'm glad that you made it home! It was great to see you. I was at the park today with Bella and she said, "Look! It's Savannah!" to a little girl that did look a lot like her. She really wanted to go over and play with her. I think they had fun together.