Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want too!

Yes, today is my birthday and I was supposed to be in CA by now to celebrate. I haven't been in CA for my Birthday since High School. Not only that but we were going to come down to visit family for Easter and I was so excited since we have missed Christmas and every other holiday with them for the last two years. But the kids are still sick. I found a doctor and loved him. RJ is on the up side of a bad cold but he has an ear infection in both ears. Yesterday his fever was 103, Yikes! Savannah has a viral infection in her bronchioles. Both are still miserable and Jared also went into the doctors with similar problems as Savannah. I am now starting to feel some pressure in my head as well. I am trying to stay rested so I don't get too sick but it is hard. I have managed to get a nap today while the kids finally both slept at the same time. And their appetites are picking up a little. RJ ate all his lunch for the first time in five days. That was a nice birthday present.
So Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

christa said...

Ohh, Jennifer...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I will give you a present on my blog..a fantasy present of course!! Hopefully the kids are on the mend now that you know what it is (and hopefully have some good drugs) and the parents don't get sick (or at least as sick!) I hope you can get to CA soon.

Lisa said...

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Happy Birthday, all the same. I hope you and your family get well very soon. And I, too, hope you make it out to Cali just as soon. Happy Easter. Who was the doctor you went to?

Aleena said...

Jen I'm sorry that you guys are all sick. And Happy Belated Birthday! I was wondering why I didn't see you at church today. I hope you all get well soon. Are you still coming to California? Happy Easter too. I hope you are healthier today than on your birthday.
Love,
Aleena :)

jennie said...

Happy Birthday! (a few days late, sorry!) I hope you make it to CA soon, that would be so fun to see your family. Maybe they'll throw you a birthday party just to congratulate you for taking care of a sick family. A mother's work is never done. Good luck!
Jennie