Life in the Wight House

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick kids

Like I said before, RJ and Savannah have been sick the last few days. They seemed to be perking up a little yesterday. But last night RJ started complaining about a sore in his mouth and had a rough night sleep. He woke up at 10 this morning with a 102 temperature and Savannah's was at 101. It is so sad to watch them be so miserable and not be able to do anything about it. If things get worse today or they still have a fever tomorrow, I will take them in to the doctor. I haven't found a doctor down here yet. Our last few check ups I have taken them to Rexburg. Just another thing to think about.
Snow was supposed to hit the Sierra's Wednesday so we had thought about going to CA Tuesday night to beat the snow, but now we will just wait until the kids get better.
I'll probably have Jared give them a blessing when he gets home tonight. I hope things get better then worse, I feel kind of help less.

BTW: Happy St. Patrick's Day

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Sorry to hear they are still sick and Fevers that high. :( It's that time of year. We have a mild case of the same here, too.

Lisa said...

Let me know when you think you'll be arriving and we'll hang out whatever afternoon that is. Hope everyone feels better soon.

mkamye said...

Sick kids are never fun. I hate that helpless feeling! Have a good trip to CA. Wave when you drive thru Fernley, NV!

~Amy Hawkins

christa said...

Poor kids...and mom, it's the worst when you can't do anything. The girls have been sick too, no temp. though, just noses and coughs, bleh. I hope they get better soon.