Life in the Wight House

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm going to Europe!!

Well, it is official, we are going to Paris!!! I am so excited. Jared will be going the middle of August for a 2 week class and then over to Belgium for two weeks of work. Since he will be in Europe for 4 weeks, and over our anniversary for that matter, I told him I was going too. Luckily he had just enough air miles to get me there and the company will be giving him a enough money for food and hotels for the both of us, my trip is pretty much free. I am so very excited!!! We just booked the flight last weekend and the other night finalized the hotel and B&B we will be staying in. I will meet Jared in Paris after his class is done and we will stay there for three days before traveling to Belgium. I'll be in Europe for a week. And Jared's mom has kindly offered to come and watch the kids for the week. I'm not sure how much she will enjoy that by the end of the week but I know the kids will love it. And another thing, we also booked a tourist package where we will have dinner on the Eiffel Tower followed by a scenic river cruise, and then a performance at the Moulin Rouge. And our B&B in Belgium is right next to a castle! I am sooooo excited!!! Did I mention that already?

6 comments:

jennie said...

I'm still super jealous! But, how exciting to be in Paris (and on your anniversary!) Make sure you take pictures - I've always wanted to see a castle & knowing my luck I won't see one till I build my own! :) Have fun!

Mike and Nikki said...

How AWESOME Jen!!!!! I can't w\ait to hear all about it!

christa said...

JENNIFER!!! How exciting! I am so excited for you and SUPER jealous that you went to Hawaii last year for your anniv. and are going to Europe this year!! You lucky girl! I love getting amazing deals for trips and it sounds like you got an amazing deal. Have fun, I can't wait to see pics!!

Aleena said...

WOW Jen! You are soooooo lucky! It sounds like you are going to have a great time! I wanna go! :)

Heather said...

SO EXCITING! Have a good time!

Lisa said...

WOW! That is great! So jealous. Our "vacation getaway" was a night in Idaho Falls. Well, you take what you can get, don't ya? That's super, Jen! YEA! Lots of pictures!