Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kayakchaos

I have decided to really focus on my SimplyFun business in the fall/winter. Up here summer and spring is very busy with outdoor activity while everyone is trying to soak up as much sunshine they can get before winter hits. Since fall is drawing closer I have been working on booking parties to start earning a little extra for the up coming Christmas season. August is birthday month for SimplyFun which means lots of Sales and some fun new games and other products! One of their newest games is Kayakchaos($28). I received my copy last week and this past weekend Jared and I played. It is for 2-4 players ages 8 and up. And it was so much fun. The goal is to be the first to get your kayak safely across the river while playing action cards to create chaos for your opponents. I can't wait to play this with another couple and see what more fun chaos we can cause.
Sales this month:
Simply Catan $26 (retail $42)
In10sity $21 (retail $34)
Drive $14 (retail $22)
Ribbit $12 (retail $18)

August 4-10 only:
Purchase $50 worth of product and get Liebrary 0r Woodchuck for just $19 (retail prices: Liebrary $48 & Woodchuck $55)

Remember Christmas isn't too far away. Email (jmw319@gmail.com) or make a comment on this post if you want to take advantage of some sweet deals.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun. Do you sell games then? I sell toys. We should get together again and let the kids play. Rylie had so much fun with RJ. If you need something to do until you go to Paris and while Jared's gone, let me know.

Harris Family said...

Hi Jen! It's Kellie Harris-yes-I just started blogging 2 days ago wahoo! I figured I should do something to pass the time. Your blogspot is so cute! Good job. I am just a rookie so don't look too close at mine. My address is harrisfamilyjournal.blogspot.com I am hoping to keep in touch with you more. No luck on selling my house yet so I'm here for the time. Talk to you soon!