Life in the Wight House

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am home

Well I got home today after a long day and a half of traveling. I am so tired and worn out. The kids really enjoyed having Grandma around. She spoiled them rotten, like grandma's do. She even documented everything they did each day on her blog. If you a curious to see how their week went you can check it out at SmeeNsmore
Jared is still in Belgium for another week. All my picture and journaling of our trip is on his computer so it might be a while before I post our week in Belgium. It was enjoyable as well. And Jennie I did get so chocolate. I have a whole bunch waiting for an invite to a BBQ. SO hopefully we can get together while it is still fresh.
Well, I am exhausted and am off to bed. Nite.

1 comment:

jennie said...

We're planning on maybe this next weekend, if that's okay. Is Jared going to be home yet? The Hildreth's are going to come I think (they live in IF now!) So, bring on the CHOCOLATE!!! I'll put my diet on hold for that day! (if only I could get started on it...) Welcome home cute little mommy!