Life in the Wight House

Monday, January 26, 2009

Bed Head

This is my latest Scrap book page. I love the way it turned out and wanted to share it. This was one of the first photos I took with my new camera. Savannah has such fine curly hair and every morning she wakes up with the cutest little bed head. It is even better after a bath before bed which she had had the night before this photo was taken. The journaling on the page reads: Your fine hair and pretty tight curls are the prefect place for tangle fairies to play in while you sleep. Every morning you are the queen of bed head. Those silly fairies have too much fun.

3 comments:

Katie said...

OH my GOODNESS!! This page is beautiful and it seems to "capture" Savannah so well!! Great job!!

Heather said...

That is soooooo adorable. I love the picture and the journaling and the whole page. You are talented.

Aleena said...

So cute!