Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Saying Good Bye to Idaho

This move has been quick. It seems like it took months for everything to work out and fall into place but everything really just took place in the month of August. Once Jared accepted the new job offer in Virginia we had three weeks in Idaho to do everything we wanted to do and everything we needed to do. I had a list of things I wanted to do, some of which I didn't have time for. I really wanted to visit Yellowstone and the Tetons again. I also wanted to go to the Titanic exhibit at the Idaho Falls museum. However I had little time to get these things accomplished. However, we did make it to Rexburg to hang out with Seth one last time at the Spray Park:



We did make it to Bear World one last time and feed the Bears.







We did spend time with friends at the zoo.

And RJ was able to spend a fun filled day with his best friend Matthew.

We will miss Idaho. It was a great place to live. Filled with many adventures and wonderful friends. In college I never dreamed of staying in Idaho. I tired to stay away from the Idaho boys just so I wouldn't have to stay. I married a California guy, thinking I would move back closer to home, but then he took his first job in Idaho. I really wasn't happy to be living in Idaho. But I grew to LOVE it and couldn't imagine leaving. But life is always full of surprises. Good Bye Idaho.

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Holy monkey in that one picture! That would kinda freak me out if I saw that up close! I'm glad you got to have some fun before you moved. I can't wait to hear how things are going for you in VA! Love you guys!