Life in the Wight House

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

House Hunt

We have gone out with a Realtor 4 times now and looked through 5-6 house each time. So we have gone through about 20+ house. It has been a blur. We have liked bits and pieces of each house, but haven't been excited about one particular house. Except one. It was great! And even had a Hot Tub. But it just didn't feel right to me. Jared was kind of upset I was turning it down because it had everything, even a hot tub!! I don't know what it was, but it just didn't feel right. After looking at the map it turned out the house wasn't in the ward boundaries we are currently in. Could that be it?
The next day, at church Jared received his calling. Take one guess. .... .... Did you guess it? Jared has once again been asked to be the Scout Master!! This is the third ward in a row. People are right, you just can't move away from a calling. Oh and if you missed my last post, I am in the Primary teaching CTR 5 (RJ's class) I am pretty excited to be in the Primary again.
Well our Realtor called Tuesday with a new listing. I went out and saw the house. And it is PERFECT! Jared is on a business trip right now in LA. He gets back tonight. So I'm going to have him go take a look at it and see what he thinks. But it is in a great neighborhood. Cute landscape. Good size rooms. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths. Built in book cases (since we sold ours thinking we were moving to Belgium). Lg kitchen with with great updated appliances. New windows. Hardwood floor. Garden space. LG basement storage. It is great! I am so excited. And it is in the Ward boundaries!

4 comments:

TEAM HATHAWAY said...

Good Luck! I hope this is the one!

christa said...

I can't believe you guys have callings already! That seems really quick, right? It seems like you've only been there for a few weeks.
Good Luck with the house!!

Nathan and Gemma said...

We can't wait to see pics!!! HOw exciting!!!

Aleena said...

Good luck with house hunting! Sounds exciting!