Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm the Boss-Scrapbook page

These photos were taken April of 2005 when Sammie came out for Jared's graduation. Before she left for CA we went to the park down by the river in St. Anthony. The journaling below describes the event. I just had a lot of fun making this page I just wanted to share it. Journaling on page: I took Grandma Sammie and Mommy to the park by the river. I love the river. It is so fun to throw rocks in it. Today I wanted to jump into the water, it looked like fun. But Mommy wouldn’t let me. I was so mad at her. I threw my hat down on the ground and hit my stroller just to show mommy how mad I was at her. Then I decided to run away towards the playground. On the way I found a little puddle and just to show mommy who the boss really is, I stood right in the middle of that puddle. “I can get wet if I want too!” I had a blast throwing rocks and splashing in that puddle.

No comments: