Life in the Wight House

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Morning Banana Trouble

Savannah loves to snack. She pretty much grazes all day. She seriously eats and eats and eats and is still as small as can be. Her choice of snack is fruit snacks. She will eat pack after pack, if I let her. This morning after her breakfast she asked for a "snack" meaning fruit snacks. It was still pretty early so I persuaded her to have a banana instead. However she was determined to open it herself. She is very independent and likes to do things herself. So I let her have a crack at it. It was very funny to watch so I of course ran and got the camera so I could capture the whole episode. It was cute, maybe I should have videoed it instead but the pictures do tell a great story.

"Hmmm, maybe I can break it open with my foot."
Well that didn't work.
And this peel really doesn't taste good. Here you go mom, I give up.

Ooooo, what's behind me????
Strawberries, even better. I wonder if I can open this?

I got one!

This girl seriously has got to love strawberries more then I do, if you can believe that. :)
Strawberry and Banana, what a combination.

3 comments:

jennie said...

So cute! I love your comments, they tell the story perfectly.

Lisa said...

I love the picture story! Very cute.

Janan said...

Kids are the most enjoyable things in the world!!