Life in the Wight House

Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Update

I think I just felt my first kick today. To me when I feel the first baby kick, the pregnancy seems more really to me. It is more of a realization that yes, we are having another baby.
I had my last doctors appointment on Wednesday. I scheduled my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. I was hoping to find out around the 7th because I'll be 20 weeks then. But I couldn't get it scheduled till the 21st of November. So I have another month of not knowing.

4 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting, the first kick!!! I totally felt the same way about the pregnancy seeming more real after feeling the baby kick.

Good luck patiently waiting until the 21st. I had thought I had a rough wait for my ultrasound when I had to wait until the end of 21 weeks, but it seems your wait is just a little bit longer. My guess is that you guys are having a girl.

Aleena said...

Yes feeling the baby is super fun! I have been feeling the baby now and then for few weeks now but it's getting more frequent and I can't wait for my kids to be able to feel the baby kick when they touch my stomach, for it to be that frequent and obvious though it will probably be another month or two. Isn't it hard to wait to find out what you are having!?! I'm so excited I get to have my ultrasound next Wed!!! I'm 20 weeks along now and I'm so excited for the ultrasound!

christa said...

Very exciting, I think if we have a third we'll find out...we didn't find out with the girls and that was really fun. I don't think I could take not knowing if we were going to have a third girl though! ;)

Lisa said...

Bummer you have to wait so long to find out. I'm hoping for before Christmas. At least you'll know before Thanksgiving.